[Robosmanipuladores] Registration for the FNR'2022 "Industrial Robotic Manipulators" league

Manuel Silva MSS isep.ipp.pt
Segunda-Feira, 4 de Abril de 2022 - 20:35:40 WEST

Dear Maria Azmat,

First of all, let me congratulate you for having enrolled the Robusta team in the FNR'2022 "Industrial Robotic Manipulators" competition.

In order to proceed with the organization of the competition, we need to know if the team Robusta will participate in the ""Classic" Industrial Manipulators" category or in the "Collaborative Industrial Manipulators" category. Additionally, we need you to indicate the brand of robots / simulation software for the development of the competition and if you already have the simulator or if you intend to receive a license for this purpose from the manufacturer.

I will be wating for your answer.

Warm regards,

Manuel Silva
("Industrial Robotic Manipulators" league organization team)

Manuel Silva
Professor Coordenador
Departamento de Engenharia Electrotécnica
Subdiretor de Curso

[https://www2.isep.ipp.pt/assinatura_email/EMAIL_ISEP.png]<https://www2.isep.ipp.pt/assinatura_email/>
ISEP | Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto
Rua Dr. António Bernardino de Almeida, 431
4249-015 Porto - PORTUGAL
tel. +351 228 340 500 | fax +351 228 321 159
mail  isep.ipp.pt | www.isep.ipp.pt<https://www.isep.ipp.pt>